Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New blog


Hi there!

So I'm starting a new blog, my other ones are just getting too cluttered and I never really wrote anything along with any of the posts, so they were kind of boring. So this time around I'm going to include comments and thoughts and what not to make things a little more interesting.

Lately I've been looking at a lot of artists who have some great cartoon/Disney/Pixar'ish look to them and I love it! I have been so inspired by all this great artwork lately that I thought I'd try my hand at it. Turns out it incredibly difficult! Artist such as Sam Nielson and Adam Ford make it look effortless. Needless to say, I have a lot to learn. This drawing isn't finished, but I needed something to post for this first entry, so here's a couple sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment